Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do you provide free trials?
Yes, we provide a free 1-hour trials.
- Are there any fees or hidden charges for your RDSL/Dialup/Proxy services?
No, we do not charge any setup or activation fees.
- How do I pay for these services?
- How soon will I get my RDSL line after I made a payment?
Setup may take up to 3 business days, but usually it takes 30 minutes to get a new line ready.
- How do I connect to remote desktop?
- How do I change my IP and how long does it take?
On the remote desktop open a program called «IPchanger» and click «Change IP» button, the IP address of your DSL connection will be changed. It takes 3-5 seconds (depending on your remote access software, it may kick you out from a line while IP is changing, so you might need to reconnect each time you change IP).
- How do I reboot remote computer and how long does it take?
You can reboot your PC the standard way, click on Start Menu -> Turn off computer -> then option Restart. Wait at least 10-15 minutes.
- How do I report a problem with my line?
If your RDSL/Dialup service went down, wait at least 10-15 minutes, we have a script which reconnects it automatically. If it still doesn’t come up, please send us an email about your problem through our Support page.